6 WordPress Security Plugins to Boost Your Website/Blog Security. WordPress security plugins helps in securing your account. If your website is popular you must use any one of this. There is chance that hackers can target you. Don’t be a victim take necessary steps well in advance.
Find the list of 6 WordPress security plugins and use any of them. It is recommended to try all of them. Choose the Security Plugins in WordPress which is suitable for your business use.
Supported video tutorials are available to check, find the complete information regarding WP security plugins. Check all the specifications and choose the best. Information on Best Security Plugins for WordPress is available for you. From SEO point of view all WP plugins plays a vital role.
List of Best Top WordPress security plugins:
1) All In one WP Security and firewall :
It is compatible with latest version of WordPress. As per the information available it has 2 Lack plus active user’s. Overview and other features are available for you. Kindly look for all Wordpress Security Plugins Comparison.
- By using this one can perform who is lookup of IP address, host who is suspicious.
- It is available in number of translations.
Download All In one WP security and firewall
Best Security Plugins for WordPress
2) iThemes security
Its previous name was Better WP security. According to the details available it got more than 600K active installs. Lot of pro features is available for you. Check all Wordpress Security Plugins Reviews and move ahead with installation.
- As per claim it gives 30 plus ways to secure your website from hacking.
- iThemes WordPress security plugin got option of one click activation.
- It also detects bots across the web.
- It looks for 404 errors if any on your website.
3) Bullet proof security plugin for WordPress:
It is another plugin which got also more number of installs. Further details can be obtained by watching step up and overview video tutorial.
- Anti Hacker
- One click setup
- Security logging
- Three Theme skins
- Custom code features
- Real time file monitor
- User can backups database
- Displays visitor IP address.
- PHP and HTTP error logging
- You can log in as well as log out while website is in maintenance mode.
Top WordPress Security Plugins
4) Wordfence :
It begins by checking whether you website is infected. It has 900K plus of active installs. It is compatible with the latest version. Check brief introductory video and obtain the details.
- Offer premium API Key.
- Makes website 50 times fast.
- Secures site from brute force hacks.
- It contains Falcon engine which reduces web server disk.
- Blocks real time known attackers.
- Can have strong passwords among admins Etc.
- Can check traffic in real time.
5) Sucuri WordPress security Plugin
It is meant for malware detection, integrity and security hardening. It needs 3.2 or higher version. Like other it has more number of active installs.
- Free to all the WordPress users.
- Offers four key security features.
- Website owner can have eye who is logging in.
- Offers file integrity monitoring.
- Can perform remote security Malware scanning.
WordPress Security Plugins List
6 ) Acunetix WP Security
It secures your installation and give suggestion for admin protection and others. As per the available details there are more than 300 Thousand active installs
- Provide suggestion for passwords, version hiding Etc.
- Helps in removing WP genera META tag from code.
- It is multi website ready.
- Can remove version in URLS.
- You can report security overviews and file permissions.
Last word: Be familiar with all the 6 WordPress security plugins and use with which you are comfortable and have lot of features.
1 thought on “Top Best WordPress Security Plugins to Boost Your Website/Blog Security”
I vote WP Cerber Security