What is Google Search Console? It is very important tool from Google. It is free service provided by google. By using it you can monitor your website or blog presence in search results.
- Remember for this purpose no sign up is required. With a valid Gmail ID you can use this service. Anyone can access google search console login.
- It is highly recommended to use this option, if you want to understand about how google know about the website or performance. Important part is search console google analytic
How to access Google Search Console Interface?
- To access all features of search console you need to login to webmaster tool with valid Gmail ID
- Then you need to verify your website.
- Once you have verified your website or blog. Then your website details will be available in this interface.
What information/Reports you see in Google Search Console webmaster tool?
Once you click on particular website. You see following tabs in Dashboard
- Search Appearance
- Search Traffic
- Google Index
- Security Issues
- Web Tools
Then again in each of them you have various options. For Example under search appearance You have Search Analytics, Internal Links, Manual Actions Etc Reports.
Why i have to use the Search Console Google ?
- You can make sure Google bot knows about your content.
- You can create and monitor your content.
- Look for spam issues.
- Gives information about the which queries, keywords result in more traffic.
- Which websites are linking to your blog or website
- Is mobile version of blog or website is working well.
- Is product cost, your contact info or events are highlighted in rich Google search results.
- By using the search console you can also remove content.
Who should use search console?
- Anyone who get the basic knowledge can use this option. It is better if the following given profiles do this process.
- Business owner’s
- SEO specialist or marketer.
- Site administrator
- App developer.
- Web developer.
Why should you link your client’s adwords account to search console?
The answer is to know how people reach your clients website by means of organic search or by Ads.
Hope you got useful information on What is Google Search Console?. Your suggestions are most welcome.
1 thought on “What is Google Search Console webmaster tool and its Purpose?”
This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I’ve shared your site in my social networks!