Mobile SEO usability Best Practices Tips For Websites. Now a days all know that mobile devices usage is on the rise. You need to look for various aspects in order to have better user experience for mobile users. Mobile SEO optimization is very much important, google is giving more more importance for content display via mobile smart phones. So you must learn all such Mobile SEO Tips to optimize your content well.
A defined viewing area or view port: Need to set the device screen size.
Know more details on Mobile usability best practices and optimize your website as per the set the criteria. Google Mobile SEO optimization is very needed for your blogs and websites.
Content that flows in viewport:
Users need to be in position to scroll horizontally or pinch the screen to view the entire page.
Fonts: There should be easy reading on small screens. Apart from this use good font for your website, to have better user experience. Also learn about Mobile App SEO, as it helps to perform well in search engines.
Easy to touch elements: For example buttons which are well space from other touch element.
Visual design and motion: Make use of mobile friendly technology.
Mobile Design Best practices:
Make sure that you fix mobile usability issues for website or blog.
- In Google search console
- Under search traffic session you have mobile usability option. Here is screenshot.
- By this you can diagnose and fix errors for specific pages.
- You can view the detailed report. After error is fixed changes will reflect after Google crawls your blog or website. Pay special attention to SEO for Mobile.
Usage of Flash:
- It is informed that most of mobile browsers don not render flash based content.
- It is recommended to design your look and feel page animations using modern web technologies.
Viewport is not configured.
- Many visitors around the world use a variety of devices with varying screen sizes.
- It is informed that your page need to specify viewport by using meta viewport tag.
- It give info to browsers to adjust the pages dimension and scaling to suit the device.
Fixed width viewport.
- In this report you will find pages with fixed width viewport
- Adopt response design for your website, blog pages to avoid error. Get more details on best practices mobile site design.
Content is not sized to viewport:
- In this report you find information where horizontal scrolling is needed in order to view words and images on the page.
- Here in order to fix error you need to make sure your pages use relative width and position values for CSS elements.
- Also make sure images can scale well, you need to know about tips for Mobile Website SEO.
Small font size:
- In this you can find the details of the small font size.
- Visitors is forced to zoom in order to read the content because of tool small size.
Touch elements too close.
Allow mobile user to easily tapped the screen so that visitor can easily navigate.