Best Google Image SEO Optimization Tips. In content images are also important. You have to use them as per the guidelines for better results. Image SEO optimization related video is also shared with you. Find more information in depth about this topic which is one of the important. Article as per SEO will perform well in search engine.
Image alt text SEO, attribute for your images:
- It allows providing alternative name for the image.
- It is displayed if image cannot be displayed to due to reasons. ( For Example Slow loading of pages).
- Picture alt tag provides information regarding the picture. ( Such as image is about Desktop Wallpapers)
- If you use alt attribute then “Google image search” can better understand about images you provide ( you upload in your posts and pages).
- Take assistant of commonly supported file types such as PNG, BMP, GIF, JPEG and make sure you use image alt tags SEO.
- If possible place images files in one directory.
- Example: Home —->ImageSEO Image optimization tips:
- It is recommended to give brief and descriptive names for SEO images optimization.
- It has to be short and related.
- Give right name to the alt text. Avoid spamming.
- Save the file with proper name, related keyword and use in content
- ALT stands for Alternate.
- Don’t spam give right good description related to your content.
- If you are using image as navigation then also provide alt text.
- Make use of image sitemap so that it can provide more info for Googlebot.
- In Blogger and wordpress when you upload image the following settings can be done.
- Learn about latest SEO image optimization techniques and implement them effectively.
To give manually use alt tag.
alt=”name of text”
For WordPress: While uploading image you see, URL, Title, Caption, Alt text and Description options. You must know about Wordpress image SEO Techniques.
For Blogger: After uploading image, In blogger platform you will see option as Small, Medium, Large, X-Large. Original Size. Alignment: Left, Center, Right. Add Caption, Properties ( Here under properties you can add Alt text, Also you can give title text).
- Make sure your images are short but at the same time it needs to be clear.
- Use Image compression tools to compress images.
- Your images required to be load easily for better user experience.
- Upload only related images, pictures in your content.
- Avoid un-related images in your content.
- Strictly avoid exact images from various resources.
- Choose one image and edit well.
- Be careful about the copy rights.
- Use less Animated GIFS images as it may be less attractive.
- Using one or two is not a problem. But dont do over.
Give Right File Name:
- While saving your images. Give proper related to name to your image.
- Use keyword in File name.
- SEO image names are important for you.
Place images at right place:
Don’t just stuff your content with images. Place right images at the right place.
Use image caption with care. Avoid over optimization.
Have a proper image alignment ( Left, right, center) in making mind of user experience