Anchor Text HTML Format is given as: <a href=”…”>Text</a>.
It will help both users and search engines to understand about you content.
Remember that you need to go as per the rules of the search engines. Learn how to implement anchor text in wordpress and optimize your article well.
Get details on the Anchor Text, Definition, Link, Code, Checker, Generator and text-Anchor.
What are the Types of Anchor Text?
There are 6 Types of Anchor Text in SEO
1) Exact Match:
This type contain Exact Match Keywords. For Example: Digital Marketing. A Clickable link is used for word digital marketing.
2) Partial Match:
This type contain partial match keywords. For Example: Digital Marketing Strategies. Here You link to just Digital marketing excluding word strategies.
Here you use call to actions Like Click Here, Check Here, Apply Here to link.
For Brands this type of is used. For Example: Link given to Facebook.
In this linking is done to direct url For Example: www.facebook.com
When you upload images for your websites. In blogger and WordPress you use Alt attribute. Google considers this as Anchor Text.
Avoid to many exact same anchor texts (exact keywords linking) as it may result in Google Penalty. Always go safe, avoid over inter linking. Think about long run and use better SEO methods.
Remember These SEO Anchor Text Tips :
- Don’t use anchor text like this page, Article Etc. Let it be professional
- Use anchor text which is related to the content of the Article or Website.
- Avoid Using URLS for example www.google.com as Anchor text.
- Don’t use long sentence of paragraph. Have better user experience.
- Site Visitor need to be in position to differentiate between normal and Anchor text.
- It is advice to provide Anchor Text for internal links too. (But limited, don’t over use)
View This Related Video of the Mr Matt Cutts Google Engineer :
Are you aware of more tips about Anchor Text in SEO. Do share with us.