Google Adwords Quality Score is an estimate of quality score and AdRank. It is very important in Google Adwords. Ad with high quality score can lead to lower prices and better Ad positions.
Quality score is the way of balancing interest of all the parties in the online advertising ecosystem.
Google is serious about the AdWords Quality Score. Its looks for the user experience. It wants user to come back.
Adwords Quality Score influence four things:
4) Top slot: High quality ads only will appear above of natural, organic search results in SERP. So be careful in optimizing your ads and make sure it is as per the guidelines.
What contributes to Google AdWords Quality Score?
1) Click through rate CTR:( How many times people actually click on your ad )
You need to have high CTR. If it is high it is indicator that user found the ads relevant. It is key contributor to quality score. Learn more about CTR and its best practices.
- How relevant your keywords to query.
- It looks for various indicators.
- It also checks for specific location.
- Quality of landing page is influence by
- Query keyword creative
- Ease of navigation
- Page loading time
- Internal links Etc.
- Doorway pages
- Pages with only ads ( Limit your ads as per Google Adwords rules)
- Google give estimation of quality score 1 to 10.
- Each keyword got quality score on scale from 1 to 10:
- Here 1 is lowest score and 10 is highest.
- Search terms
- Type of device